CAMPS FOR 2017
Year 8's welcome at Junior Camp!
In 2016 Year 8 campers attended Junior Camp for the first time - a HUGE success! Year 8's will be welcome in 2017 too!
Junior Camp Years 8 - 10 : 4th - 8th October
Download the 2017 Poster
JUNIOR CAMP REGISTRATION PROCESS
- First fill out the Junior Online Registration Form.
- Download and print the "hard copy" Registration Form, fill it in, get a parent/caregiver to sign it, then mail it to Hannah McCardle (her address is on the Registration Form!)
- Pay your camp fee by Internet Banking or by Cheque (details on Registration Form)
- Pre-order your camp T-shirt
- Download the poster and promote the camp to friends and at your College, Church and Youth Group.
"For many years I have watched young people emerge from the Jesus 4 Real
camps excited about their faith and eager to be involved. In recent years
this has included my own children and so I can now witness to the effectiveness
of the camps from the perspective of both youth ministry and as a Catholic parent.
They meet so many other kids whose faith really matters to them and, most importantly,
they meet Jesus at a very personal level. I can't recommend these camps enough if
you're looking to help your children truly own their Catholic faith."
Chris Duthie-Jung, Leader: Family & Young Church Ministries, Wellington Archdiocese
"Jesus 4 Real Camps are well worth attending, young people speak very
highly of their experience and are given a real love of Jesus through
the camps, which in turn enables them to be involved in the life of
Christ's Church. Jesus 4 Real camps give young people the chance to
hear the invitation of Pope Francis where he says; "I invite all
Christians, everywhere, at this very moment, to a renewed personal
encounter with Jesus Christ, or at least an openness to letting him
encounter them; I ask all of you to do this unfailingly each day. No
one should think that this invitation is not meant for him or her,
since "no one is excluded from the joy brought by the Lord". Evangelii
Cardinal John Dew, Archdiocese of Wellington
Camp Enquiries and Registrations
ALL enquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org